Our Premier Male Health Check-Up is recommended to male over 40’s. This package concentrates on the main areas of concern for men: heart, prostate, liver, and lungs.
Having regular health check-ups can help you to avoid future health problems. It can help to identify early signs of many diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, prostate, and cardiac diseases.
It will give you a comprehensive insight into your current health and any potential disease.
This health screening takes up to 3 hours and includes:
- Consultation with a doctor
- Physical examination including a blood pressure check
- Discussion of risk factors and medical history
- ECG test (electrocardiogram)
- Exercise Treadmill Test
- Echocardiogram (heart ultrasound)
- CT Calcium score
- Abdominal and Pelvic ultrasound
- Blood profile including full blood count, liver and kidney functions, cholesterol profile, sugar and iron levels
- Prostate profile
- Tumour markers (x2)
- Thyroid profile
- Urinalysis to check for blood, kidney disorders and urinary tract infections
- Follow-up consultation
- A full medical report including your test results and recommendations made by a doctor
Call us now on 0207 580 3145 or click below to book your appointment.