By analysing thyroid, coronary, kidney and liver functions, blood and urine samples, our specialists can identify potential causes of many diseases.
The Full Female Health Screening includes:
- Consultation with a doctor
- Physical Examination including blood pressure check
- Analysis of risk factors and medical history
- Resting ECG (electrocardiogram) test
- Exercise Treadmill Test
- Abdominal and Pelvic ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound (under 40s) / mammography (over 40s)
- Blood profile including full blood count, liver and kidney functions, cholesterol profile, sugar and iron levels
- Urinalysis for blood, kidney disorders and urinary tract infections
- Follow-up consultation
- Full medical report including doctor’s comments and recommendations
Call us now on 0207 580 3145 or book an appointment online by clicking below.