It is ideal for people who don’t have any specific health concerns and will give you an indication of your fitness levels and the overall state of important organs such as your heart, liver and kidneys.
Our General Health Check-Up includes:
- Consultation with a doctor
- Physical examination including blood pressure check
- Assessment of your family and medical history
- Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Blood profile including haematology (blood count, platelets, red blood cells, white cells, inflammatory markers), liver and kidney function tests, lipids profile (inclusive of cholesterol, glucose and iron levels)
To book, call us now on 0207 580 3145 or click below: